Saturday, August 2, 2008

A small poem about me



Only few knows the meaning of my name,
I am twenty two year old but still no fame.

I am a precious diamond not a star,
I dazzle in the sky above far
Like million others I shine
My sheen still is still not divine.

Writing’s my not my cup of tea,
Everyone said, it’s a gift from thee.
Not all’s blessed with the quality
It’s an art of novelty and originality.

But I was different, I wanted to fly
With the wings of imagination above high
I am not a bird, superwoman I know
To everyone some day I’ll show.

There’s nothing that I can’t do
The world is mine I knew
Letters will sing with no voice,
The words will dance in full rejoice.

May god bless me with fluke
One day I shall get a rank of duke
All is about the attitude and think
With eyes open, close or blink

I like the letters, words, paper and pen,
After all it’s my place and my haven

No comments: