Saturday, August 9, 2008

People said dreams never come true...



People said dreams never come true,
they’re fake in fairy tales and untrue,
But I was living in a world of fancy,
and this seems to be far off from reality.

I heard it from age seven or eleven
that Marriage is made in Heaven.
Someone some where’s made for everyone
I was sure that he’s going to come.

Always I waited and eyed the way
that my Prince will come one day.
Its love game and cupid’s bbb,
that I’m his and he’s my destiny.

God’s the one who knows all and does setting
Every wedlock’s only because of his blessing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Princess,yup i agree that peoples will say that "dreams never come true" its fake fairytale etc etc but if we want we can change it to reality.may b u have listen a proverb that "where there is faith miracles do happened"just believe in that & make ur dreams comes true..

"Nice poem"